Tuesday, November 23, 2010

November Thanksgivings...Day22 and 23

Life was a little busy yesterday and I didn't get on so today I'm thankful for 2 thigns. I'm thankful for vacations, 5 day vacations to be exact. I can't wait to sleep in past 5:30! I also am looking forward to spending some time with my family and my kids. Can't wait to go shopping on Friday morning and then heading to Legally Blonde with Mom and Kari Friday night. Hope to get the tree sometime this weekend as well. Lots to do this weekend but just spending it with family will be totally enjoyable.
I'm also thankful for my coworkers. This year I'm team teaching two classes of sped and it has been challenging but I enjoy the lady I work with and am looking forward to the challenges that lie ahead. Middle School has been a huge adjustment for me and honestly I don't know if this is what I'm cut out for. It is nice for now when I have little ones at home but I just don't know if this is where my heart is. So those that I work with make it worth going to work.
Lots of things going on at the Vugteveen home, look for a post coming up on our visitor for the week. Let's just say he's small and furry.

No comments: