Monday, November 8, 2010

November Thanksgivings Day #8...

Today is D-day, back to work I go. I am kind of excited, yet I will miss my kids tremendously. The last 3 1/2 plus months have been wonderful but I AM NOT a stay at home mom. I love my kids but I am a better mom because I work. I know it is not for everyone and I have learned not to judge those who work or those who don't work. There are times I feel bad that I'm not home with my kids and able to do more with them during the week but I have a wonderful job in which I am able to spend holidays at home as well as spring break, and summer vacation. I have enjoyed being able to bring Kylynn to preschool each and every day these last 2 months, I wouldn't give that up for anything. I look forward to her special days in which mommy can take personal days to join her. I enjoyed my time with Addisyn while Kylynn was at preschool and I also enjoyed the time home with my little guy. No one can take these days from me, I loved every minute of them, well maybe 95% of them.
As a teacher I am thankful to have a job, a job which I love. Today I get to go back to my 8th graders, we'll see how it goes. More on that later. Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Kari Lynn said...

Hope the first day back was great - I'm sure it was! (: