Friday, November 5, 2010

November Thanksgivings Day #5

I am very thankful for my little sister. I love her to death. She has been there for me whenever I need her. She also has been such a huge part of my kids lives and I am so thankful for that. This past weekend she came down here due to the fact that my parents did not have power. I cherish our time together and so do my girls. We are so much alike yet so different. Probably why we fight so much! Gotta love her though! She is always wanting to make sure everyone is happy and taken care of. Kari is one of the most giving people I know, she is always thinking of others and for that I am encouraged to be a better person. My girls absolutely love their Aunt Kari, Kylynn even put on her turkey feather at school that she is Thankful for her Aunt Kari. Too bad we live far away from each other, 2 1/4 hours away to be exact, unless you are riding with Kari, maybe 2 hours. I love doing new things with her, helping her on her new adventure, shopping and scrapbooking together. Kari is the best little sister anyone could ask for! And she's mine!

1 comment:

Kari Lynn said...

Awe such kind words sis. I am SO thankful to have YOU in my life!!