Monday, November 15, 2010

November Thanksgivings...Day 15


Today I want to tell you about one of my best friends. I'm so very thankful for our friendship and so blessed to have her in my life. Who would have known that 7 years ago we would be where we are now. I kind of thought there was something special about her when I met her that summer of 2004. We hung out at Micah's house, played in the Hoekstra's pool and the memories continued to build. The Lord knew what he was doing when he had J and I do high school youth group at church, he helped grow a friendship that I cherish and will continue to cherish for years to come.
She is so special to our family, my kids babysitter, my friend and just a special person that we love to death! Whenever I need some fashion advice, she's there, whenever I need some help with the kids, she's there. I truly appreciate her and am so thankful to have her in my life. Looking forward to the years ahead, remember, I will be there on that big special day and this summer I get to help her celebrate her 21st. She keeps me young and for that I am also thankful. Love you to pieces! Hannah, I'm thankful for your friendship and I cherish all that you are.

No comments: