Saturday, November 20, 2010

A chilly morning...


We headed out early this morning, early for a Saturday, well at least early for me. It ws very chilly but worth it. The kids, Grandma Vugteveen, and I headed downtown for the Santa Claus Parade. We had a good time and enjoyed getting some candy while watching the parade. I was able to capture a few pictures and then the camera died. I was quite upset. I decided not to bring my big one and look what happens, the batteries died in the other one. I guess I learned my lesson. I was so bummed I wasn't going to be able to get a picture of Santa, but then Addi had to go potty and I missed him anyway. She was pretty upset but when you are 2 you can't hold your potty that long. Easton did awesome and was the hit of the parade. Everyone loved his little outfit, thanks Aunt Courtney. He even ended up falling asleep in my arms. Can't wait for next years, I'll make sure I bring a full battery! This picture is so funny to me, perfect snapshot of my girls and their personalitiesKylynn JoyAddisyn JoyEaston Marc

The 3 little munchkins

No comments: