Tuesday, November 2, 2010

November Thanksgivings Day #2

Thankful for my Hubby!

I am going to try to blog every day this week with something I am thankful for. Kate has challenged me to share what I am thankful for. I'm not promising that I can do it after Sunday as I return to work next week but I will do my best.

Today I am Thankful for my Husband! I may complain about the things he doesn't do and I know I've been guilty of that lately but there is so much he DOES do that I need to be more appreciative of him. He lets me leave to have 'my time' even though we have a 3 month old who screams and cries and won't take a bottle for him, he thinks of me and comes home to watch the kiddos so I can go vote, he allows me, or will be allowing me, to go scrapbooking all day on a Saturday during Hunting Season, he provides for our family, and he absolutely loves our children. He is a wonderful daddy to our three kids and the love of my life. Love you Jason, even though you don't read this I'm thankful for you.

No comments: