Wednesday, November 17, 2010

November Thanksgivings...Day 17

Today I am thankful for my hubby's job. We have been very blessed with J's job. Jason has worked at Waste Management for 20 years. Yup, he started washing out the carts, yuck! He has worked his way up to his current position and absolutely loves his job. I love the flexibility of his job. Today is one of those days that I am thankful for the job he has, that he can take some time away to spend with his daughter. Kylynn's class on the fire trucklooks like my hubby would make a great fire fighterKylynn with Firefighter Tom using the hosewalking back to school



2 comments:

Kari Lynn said...

How great that J got to spend that time with Kylynn! And I'm impressed he took pictures!!! (and that he got in the suit!)

Trisha said...

Looks like a fun trip. Very cool that Dad could be there!! And I agree with Kari...impressive that he took pictures!