Saturday, November 6, 2010

November Thanksgivings Day #6

Thankful for Saturdays that I can spend with my family. Most Saturdays throughout the year I am allowed to sleep in while daddy holds down the fort. However, during the fall he's usually out in the woods somewhere, so I have to do the breakfast thing. A few Saturdays ago I stepped outside of my box and did scrambled eggs, toast, and sausage for the girls, and they scarfed it up. I love how daddy does Saturday breakfast the best though. I love lazy Saturday mornings where I can lounge in my pj's and spend time with the kids and enjoy a good breakfast, cooked by daddy. These will be cherished again as I head back to work, back to the grind.pancakes, a favorite of the girlsMonkey Bread, a favorite growing upFrench toast - my favorite to make for my family
(I make the oven kind)

Don't these make you hungry. Enjoy your Saturday, hope it starts of lazily!

No comments: