Sunday, November 21, 2010

November Thanksgivings...Day21


Today I am thankful for friends. I have some wonderful and amazing friends. Some I don't get to see as much as I would like to and others live far away but technology allows us to stay connected. Thankgoodness for blogging and facebook. I feel like I am able to stay caught up on the happenings of my friends who don't live close and even those that live close. I have been blessed with long lasting and wonderful friendships. I'm still friends with girls I met in junior high, two of my best friends in fact. I made some wonderful friendships in college as well and then at church. I have also been blessed to work with some amazing women at the schools I've been at and have since left, still staying close to them. Thank God for my friends!Trish and I, wine tasting last fallJess, Me, and Hannah at Cherry FestMe and Lori

Me, Kristen, Jayme, and Erin

1 comment:

Trisha said...

Thankful for you too Kristi! Miss you girl!