Monday, July 14, 2014

Two times in a week...

We have made it a tradition to head out to North Bar on Friday of the festival, but with the 4th being on a Friday we got an extra trip to our favorite beach this year.  It was a little questionable with the weather on our way out and it was not as sunny out there but it was still warm and we enjoyed our day.
ready for the beach


I have it made, we love our beach cart and the hubby pushes it for me,
and he pulls it through the sand. So glad we made that purchase a few years ago!
lifeguard easton is on duty

Addisyn Joy

using his boogie board

kylynn joy

Addisyn chilling with Daddy

my little guy enjoying his lunch by his momma

relaxing with the hubby

building sandcastles


Aunt Kari buried all of the kids in the sand, they had fun


Addisyn Joy

Kylynn Joy, she got a little something extra in her burial

my boys

Easton Marc

Addisyn Joy

Kylynn Joy

Love these kids

Another fun beach day in the books with my family

No comments: