Friday, July 18, 2014

And just like that it is done...

Every year we look forward to Cherry Festival, a week in TC with my family and our TC friends.  Lots of great memories and tons of fun times!  This year seemed like it flew by.  We had a blast.  Saturday we got up and headed down to the parade route.  Thankful for my dad and getting down there early to get us a seat.  I didn't run a race this year, my neck was bugging me all week, lots of pain.  Hopefully they'll keep the 15K or I will just have to do a half marathon!  Wish I would have done that this year, the medals were awesome.
Our new National Cherry Queen, crowned Friday night of festival,
Chelsea, Kylynn drew her a picture and brought it out to her, so happy for her!


We love Super Cherry

My girls are tourists, we love TC!

Kylynn, Addi, Aunt Kari, Grandpa and Grandma

Easton with his gummy worms, he waited all week to eat these

Kylynn with Bat woman


Superman and Easton

waiting for more goodies during the parade

pup cycle, totally need to do this next summer

thought this was a cute float

Our family

my girls

Easton Marc

The Governor and Lt. Governor, pretty special

loving my new red sunglasses

me and my boys

GO BLUE!

Loving my new skirt, I bought it Saturday morning and wore it out of the store. 
I had wanted one a few years ago but they are super expensive so I waited.  I scored a
great deal when I got this, $19.99 and another 20% off, glad I waited!

No comments: