Sunday, July 6, 2014

Let the Cherry Festivities Begin

One of our most favorite weeks of the year!  Cherry Festival has always been so special to me, growing up we were very involved and I have many wonderful memories of festival events. My kids have grown to love this week as well.  We try to partake in lots of fun events and get to see our friends from TC, all around a fun week.  It's a busy week but we have tons of fun!  



They had a fun group making and serving the pancakes at the pancake breakfast.  They would flip them to you, it was pretty fun.  Jason helped Addisyn catch her breakfast.

Kylynn pretty much could do it on her own

Jason helping Easton catch his pancakes

breakfast at the open space enjoying pancakes

with the cherry queen and her court
*easton was too shy so I had to hold him in the pic

the girls with the queen

waiting for the air show to start


Addi and Dad

the hubby and I

Aunt Kari and Easton

watching the planes

Our Family

Me and my baby boy

The Blue Angels were amazing as always!


No comments: