Tuesday, July 29, 2014

{Colorado} 10 on Tuesday

1.  Our first stop just past Denver!  Happy to be in Colorado!  
After we stopped here we hit a traffic back up so it took 
us a bit longer to get to our destination.

2.  We attended a rodeo, the kids first rodeo, they loved it!  
This was the big push to get out to Fraser for the Rodeo Saturday night.
We made it and so glad we did!



3.  We have had many attempts at the jump pictures, I'm sure you will be seeing more!

In these pics it looks like Addisyn has it down pat!

4.  Checking out Winter Park, an easy day just being tourists.

5.  Our big hike, Monarch Lake.  It was 3.9 miles but took us 2 1/2 hours.  
Glad we did it but it was a bit rough on the kids.  We were ready to be done.

6.  What is vacation without ice cream?

7.  After our big hike and checking out Grand Lake we headed to the Hot Sulfur springs.
The kids loved it and it was a nice way to end the day, relaxing in a hot pool.

The girls loved the slide, well, Addisyn did more than Kylynn.


8.  Thankful for little naps in the car

9.  The sunrise, picture doesn't do it justice.

Easton was being noisy just after I took the sunrise pic so I went to get him out of bed.  He sat on my lap for a minute and then went over to the couch.  I looked over a minute later and he had fallen back to sleep.  

9.  A little road trip bingo action going on.  Anything to pass the time in the car.  Cause you know you just can't look out the window and look for animals and at the beautiful mountains, "that would be boring".
10.  Quite possibly my favorite pic so far!  I just snapped this on our way back from a hike today. Jason and Addisyn were waiting for us.  I looked up, quick to took the pic and a second later she turned around.  I love the unposed, moment I caught between a dad and his little girl.

No comments: