Sunday, July 13, 2014

Thursday at the Festival

We headed down to the parade route early for the Children's Parade to get some seats.  My super generous mom stayed with our chairs and we walked down to the volleyball courts to catch some dock dogs as we had 3 hours before the parade started.  Being lab owners we have a special place in our heart for dock dogs.  When we got there they were practicing with a dog and then they were doing a swimming contest to see which dog could swim the fastest through the pool from one end to the other.  We had never seen that before, it was pretty interesting.  The fastest dog swam it in 6.09 seconds.
Our Family at Dock Dogs

I think this is Remi, a male chocolate lab


Love how they jump

my boys

Wish I could take a ride like that!

they got bubbles from a local politician
it helped pass some of the time till the parade started


fun with bubbles

the big girls
Addi, Lauren, and Kylynn

Easton and the Police car,
he was offered the front seat but he didn't want to sit inside

Queen Candidate Chelsea *new cherry queen*

Loved this float

Aunt Kari, Easton, and Uncle Dustin

Kylynn and Lauren had a visitor

waiting for candy

Addisyn and Carson
 Trisha, Jason and I took off from the parade and headed to the Under the Sun Tour featuring Smash Mouth, Sugar Ray, Uncle Kracker, and Blues Traveler.  Took me back to my High School and College Days, it was a beautiful night for a concert.  I got some new red sunglasses that they were handing out, I snagged them right up.  They are the style right now so I wanted to have some red ones for cherry fest.
'
Trish and I

Mark McGrath - Sugar Ray

The hubby and I

Finally the Moms with the queen and her court,
it's always our girls so we wanted a turn

Uncle Kracker

It was cooling off so the sweatshirts came out.  I bought mine this week and have gotten so 
many compliments on it.  I only paid $14.75 for it, I say that is a deal and I love it!  I can wear it when we go to Colorado to represent our wonderful state.

Jason, the short girl and Trish

Blues Traveler


Besties - love this pic!

No comments: