Saturday, July 5, 2014

4th of July

With the 4th being on Friday we headed to TC Thursday when J got out of work.  I asked my parents what they had planned and no plans had been made so I asked them if they wanted to head out to North Bar for the day, that sounded ok to them so that is just what we did.  We enjoyed a peaceful start to our day as it was pretty empty.  But the crowds sure did come in as the day rolled on.  It was so pleasant to sit and relax.  You didn't even get hot so no water for me.  Both North Bar Lake and Lake Michigan were cold, so was the little channel in between.  We got there about 11:30 and left about 4:30.  We drove home through Glen Lake and picked up some fresh produce on the way home, a fun day spent with my family.

Our family

My girls

My beautiful blessings

The hubby and I

Addisyn Joy

Kylynn Joy

Easton Marc

Enjoying our lunch

Addi and Grandma

this crazy kid was lying in the sand, yuck

Me and my girls

After dinner we headed down to see the fireworks.  We had a great spot, minus the cars that would drive by.  But it was chilly.  I could have used long pants, socks, shoes and a heavier sweatshirt for sure.  We made the best of it and snuggled with the kids.

My patriotic family

snack time as they waited for fireworks

my wonderful parents

snuggling with the kids to keep warm

me and my little guy

Addi and Grandpa

Grandma and Kylynn
The hubby and I

me and my boys



No comments: