Tuesday, July 15, 2014

My baby turns 4!

I can't believe that my baby boy turns 4 today, seems like just yesterday we were patiently, or not so patiently waiting for his arrival.  Life is full because of him.  Easton is all boy and more and more of if shows each and every day.  Still trying to figure him out!  We have so much fun with him and he is so sweet.  His smile lights up the room and he has a heart of gold.  He always knows when to make his mamma feel good.  Just within the last month he has told me I look pretty several times and at the fireworks the other night he walked over to tell me he loved me.  We had a conversation the other day about him kissing me and I told him he better always kiss and hug his mamma and he said he would, don't worry.  I just love him so.
Our family is complete and I am so happy to be celebrating his wonderful 4 years.  Can't wait to see what God has in store for him, he sure has blessed Easton so far.
Look at that cheesy smile


Our family is complete with Easton

did I mention all boy

stud muffin

my baby boy


loves to go fast too

and silly faces

he also loves his sisters


No comments: