Wednesday, July 23, 2014

A day on Muskegon River

On Saturday we enjoyed a beautiful afternoon on the Muskegon River.  My hubby really enjoys taking his parents boat up to Hardy Dam, Hardy Pond.  We go from one end to the other, the dam all the way up to where the river goes under 131.  It is a fun day that we look forward to.  We packed lunch so we found a spot to park for awhile and allowed the kids to swim.  Then we rode around a little more and had some ice cream from River Ridge.  We had a great afternoon with Grandpa and Grandma.
Easton Marc

Addisyn Joy

Kylynn Joy

we brought easton's new water guns, they caused a little bit of trouble

The hubby and I

Water fight time

Addisyn loves her goggles

sisters

Love these pics with my kiddos


Kylynn had to bring her hat along

Easton took a little bit of a snooze before I picked him up.
I was afraid he was going to fall off of the seat as we were riding along.

Bummed Easton's eyes are funny here, they had so much fun swimming around the boat

Easton was jumping off the back, it was only like a foot of water or maybe two

Easton and Papa

My baby girl love her sleep, she came back to me and said she wanted to lay down and sleep and that is just want she did.  I tried waking her to swim with the kids and she didn't want to.  She loves her sleep.

Daddy, Kylynn and Easton

Our family

My little man

The girls love jumping off the boat

Grandpa and Easton

No comments: