Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Princess Tea

Once again the girls and I attended Princess Tea at the Cherry Festival.  This year my mom joined us.  It is a very fun event.  People can hostess a table and you are in charge of the decorations. There are always some fabulous tables.  My friends Trisha and Allison did our table this year and did the Frozen Theme.  It was gorgeous, loved the table cloth, and it won a prize.  As always the girls had a fabulous time meeting the Queen and her court and all of the princess things that they got to do.  
Addisyn getting her nails painted

Kylynn getting her nails painted

By the tea pot balloon with Lauren

With queen candidate Chelsea, Addi's favorite

getting their flowers

with Queen Candidate Elise

Queen Sonya


getting their rings

with Queen Candidate Stasha 
a bracelet from Queen Candidate Alyssa


With Queen Candidate Alyssa

getting announced as Princess Addisyn

my princesses

Addisyn and Matea
-her mom and I were on cherry queen court together 15 years ago

Princess Addi

Princess Kylynn

Our table

The girls had to mimic the Frozen cutout in the corner, silly girls

The girls with Grandma

Lauren and Kylynn

Addisyn Joy

Kylynn Joy

Addi, Audrey, Kylynn
-Audrey sang at the tea and was a candidate last year



Friends

Me and my girls

My mom, the girls and I



One of my BFFs, LOVE spending time with Trish this week!

No comments: