Saturday, July 12, 2014

Another Amazing Arnold's Night

After family fun night we headed to the open space for some greasy food!  Gotta do it at least one night.  Most of us enjoyed chinese food, the kids had the usual, hot dog, pizza, cheese burger.  Fun times at the Open Space.  Then it was off to Arnold's to do some rides.

The sis and I

Arnold's Amusements time for the kids

With Mr. Arnold, we love our visits with him, always lots of laughs

The girls on the dumbo ride

Easton and Aunt Kari

The hubby and I

Bumper Car time, each kid could ride, the girls actually 
were tall enough to drive their own but they wanted help.  
Dad and Easton went together



I was by myself but got nailed by Dad and Easton

Kari and Addi on their way to get Dad and Easton

Kylynn was big stuff.  Uncle Dustin was telling her how to drive.

The Groovy Bus

Our Family

My crazy parent, Dustin and Kari

Easton's pick, the cars

The girls wanted to do the tilt a whirl, they suckered Grandpa and Uncle Dustin into going with them.

I think we have one of these pictures every year

Kylynn Joy

Addisyn Joy

and Easton Marc, he didn't want to ride alone so he went down with 
Aunt Kari, we said he should have gone alone, poor guy

Race car ride for Easton and Kylynn


He loves this ride

Addi and Easton went with me on the dino ride, I asked for a non spinning one.
I don't do well with spiny things.

My kiddos

Sisters

The kids wanted to go with Aunt Kari and Uncle Dustin

Grandpa and Grandma

which meant for a quiet ride for dad and mom

The kids with the Arnold's
*wonderful people, so kind to us, can't wait to see them in Hudsonville*


No comments: