Monday, December 6, 2010

Shutterfly

I was told by my sister that I could blog about Shutterfly and then receive 50 free Christmas cards so I said, what the heck. So here I have to blog about them. I have used them in the past for our Christmas cards. I think the year I was pregnant for Addisyn and we put just Kylynn in front of our tree we ordered them from Shutterfly. Here's the link for the photo cards http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery
This year I have looked at many sites to find the perfect card to send out. I toyed with the idea of sending out a card with just the 3 kids on it but I loved our family picture at the Christmas Tree Farm so I thought that would make a great card. I'm so excited about the card I designed so I have to get this done so I can send it out.
Another great idea for that perfect someone is to get them a personalized calendar, which you can get at Shutterfly. http://wwww.shutterfly.com/calendars
Last year my sis in law did this for my mother in law and it is so cute, the kids love looking at it when she changes it each month. Mom, I'd get you one but you don't display your calendar anywhere, and I have no place to display a calendar at. Some day I can do one for myself.
One more great idea is the coasters. Last year I got my parents a set of coasters and they are awesome. You can upload a photo and they are so crystal clear. I love seeing them sitting on my parents table. I just need to update them and get some of Easton. http://www.shutterfly.com/photo-gifts/coasters

Head over to shutterfly and do some shopping. It's a great way to do a personal gift for that special someone in your life.

No comments: