Thursday, December 30, 2010

random thoughts and happenings

Well, my vacation is drawing to a close, boo hoo! I can't believe 2 weeks has gone by already. I return to work on Monday, dreading it actually. I think the worst part will be getting the kiddos out the door. After sleeping in for 2 weeks straight they have a rude awakening coming their way. In that case, so do I. Easton has been very good to me. Sleeping till 7 am most mornings, then going right back to sleep so I could vegg or do as I please before the girls decided to roll out of bed.
Look mom, we're all holding hands, the ideas these girls come up with
playing some Whac a Mole - the one thing Kylynn wanted from Santa
(check out the hair stretchy in Kylynn's hair)
Our break was pretty uneventful. We made our way to TC for a few days and got to spend some time with the entire family, that was really nice to have us all home. Played lots of dress up, played some new games and just had some nice quality family time.
Today we enjoyed some lunch with Aunt Linney at one of our favorite places, Panera Bread. After lunch all 3 kiddos took naps, well, Easton did for 20 minutes and then it was off to get hair cuts for the girls. From the beginning Kylynn's hair has always been easy for me. It came in good and she always had a lot of hair. It was straight and easy to do. Well, that hasn't been the case for the second go around, Addisyn Joy has been blessed with some wild and crazy hair. Lately I've been adding my curl cream that I used to use in it and it has been curling up and looking oh so cute. So today I told Katie, my hair stylist, that she could do whatever she wanted to Addisyn's hair. After combing through it she said the ends were the straight part and if we got rid of them it would probably curl right up. So that's what we did. She cut 2 inches off of Addisyn's hair and it looks absolutely adorable. I'm so glad we made the change. She looks like a brand new kid:) Kylynn was getting a little jealous, so if you happen to see her please tell her that her hair cut looks cute. She wants to grow hers back out so she can do pony tails again.
Kylynn JoyAddisyn Joy, with her new look
On another note, this is what I left as I was heading off to the gym. Must be nice to be able to fall asleep on the couch watching your hunting shows, that everyone gets bored out of their mind watching, all except my hubby. When I came home he was in the same darn place and didn't even budge when I walked in. Sorry, just had to vent a little. Doesn't make me feel the greatest that I am busting my hump to loose this baby weight and he gets to lay around and do nothing. Oh, and the dogs join right in!

No comments: