Thursday, December 16, 2010

Santa Claus is coming to town...

Tonight we took a trek out to Holland to visit Santa Claus. Looking at my email I saw that he was going to be at Home and Company all week at night. It was a great setting and we only waited for 5 or 10 minutes tops. The girls enjoyed talking with Santa, he gave them an extra long visit. They talked about what they had for dinner, where Rudolph was and what toys that they wanted. Kylynn said she wanted toys, pretty easy one to fulfil. Addisyn's request was Princess Bubbles, might have to go back to the store for that one.
The three kids with Santa, not looking so good Santa
Kylynn telling Santa what she wantsThe girls talking with Santa
I'm happy to say that I think my Christmas shopping is done. It's lying on the spare bed downstairs waiting to be organized and wrapped. Hopefully this weekend I can get organized and make sure I'm all set. I finished up a few things tonight but I think I'm done. This year I'm trying to keep it simple. The kids are getting 3 gifts like our Lord and Savior did all those years ago. So I really tried to think about what specific three things they would get. They will also get their stockings but I think I'm all set there. I'll make sure this weekend and maybe need to pick up a few more stocking stuffers.
Today I received an email from the hubby that he had done some Christmas shopping. I really have no clue what he'll get me, well I did email him a list, but who knows what he'll do with that. I'm very excited to be surprised. I used to hate being surprised but I've found in my years on earth that there aren't very many surprises for me anymore so I need to take them when I can.
Here's to finishing up Christmas shopping!

No comments: