Wednesday, December 1, 2010

decorating with the girls


I love the fact that the girls are getting older and wanting to help with the decorations. The thing that they were most excited about was hanging ornaments on the tree. They helped hang their stockings, hang some ornaments and they'll help me with the nativity scene tomorrow. They enjoyed hanging their ornaments and it was fun for me to remind them of which ones were theirs. I love pulling out the ornaments from the years past and reminisce about how old they were at previous Christmas'. I love our tree and I especially love the ornaments that are special to the kids. Some of my favorite ornaments are the ones where there are photos in the ornaments. I'm anxious to take Easton's picture in front of the tree for his new ornament that came in the mail yesterday. Enjoy a few pictures we took while decorating, more to do yet. It's a slow process this year.And the stockings were hung with careKylynn puts our star on the tree, our tradition

Hanging their baby's 1st Christmas ornaments

No comments: