Saturday, December 25, 2010

just not the same...

We celebrated the first half of Christmas with my family and it just isn't the same without my brother here, Uncle Trevor. Roads were clear and we made great time on our way up but we have a sick one on our hands. Seems this is par for the course. She was sick last year as well, Kylynn that is. This year she is just battling a fever and the chills. I'm hoping it doesn't turn into anything else.
We enjoyed a quiet afternoon and opened presents slowly. It was a nice relaxing afternoon. The girls and easton were again spoiled by their grandparents, so were J and I. Now we are just relaxing after a delicous ham dinner and my favorite raspberry jello. The basketball game is on, the Christmas lights are lit and the girls are busy playing dress up.
Always JOLLY

Easton loves his new clothes


Addi and her new movie

Kylynn had a barbie Christmas

Kari and I
(great picture taking skills mom,
we think she wanted the tree in the picture)Aunt Kari and KylynnOur sick little one snuggled up on Grandma's lap

No comments: