Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas with 3

This year was definitely busy with 3 of them opening gifts. Our morning began with Easton getting up first, Kylynn was next and then we had to wake Addisyn. Kylynn wondered why the stockings were not hanging on the fireplace but wasn't that eager to open gifts. She enjoyed a delicious pancake made by daddy and then she was ready to open gifts. First we had to get Addi up.
We went simpler this year. The kids each got 3 gifts, like our Lord and Savior received thousands of years ago on that glorious Christmas morning. They were very happy with what they received and loved their stockings.
They hubby was very good to me this year. I have been dropping hints for months about a necklace I wanted from lisa leonard designs. It was something I asked for Mother's Day but it was so special to get it today, knowing that I have my three blessings and our family is complete.
Christmas MorningEaston checking out his stockingMy favorite gift, my necklace

Addisyn and her Dora DollhouseJ and his new toyKylynn playing with her new Leapster

No comments: