Friday, December 17, 2010

New things for the little guy

Today when I picked the kids up Easton was trying something new. He was happily playing with toys while lying across the boppy pillow. So I thought we'd give it a try at home. While we ate dinner Easton played with some toys. He was happy to lay there and play and he actually was playing with the toys. I love watching all of these new things that he does.
Tummy time for Easton
What ya lookin at mom?Playing with dad

Easton's new thing is to roll over in his sleep. Sometimes he wakes up crying and other times I've gone in there to wake him up and he's sleeping on his tummy. Doc says that is okay, he is fine if he rolls himself over. He rolls himself over but he can't roll back. It's made for a couple early mornings this week, definitely looking forward to my days for sleeping in over the holidays.

This week I took him to the doctor cause he was crying and inconsolable both Sunday and Monday nights. We wanted to make sure that his ears were fine. They were but we just started using some formula and was worried that it was bothering him. We switched his formula and he is doing much better. He weighed 19 lbs 6 oz while we were there, he was fully dressed though so this is a little high but oh my, he is getting so big.
I'm loving the little things and can't wait to spend the next two weeks with him, hoping to see lots of changes and new accomplishments.

No comments: