Thursday, December 9, 2010

changes...

Our little guy is getting so big and going through so many changes. He truly is such a happy baby and we love watching him change. I feel like I haven't seen him a ton lately. He sleeps a lot when we get home at night, but tonight he was awake all evening. I guess he took great naps today at daycare so he could stay up and play with mommy. We played in the jumparoo, in his bumbo seat, and did some tummy time. We took some pictures in front He rolled over from tummy to back! Yeah, it was fun to watch. It happened so fast. As soon as I set him on his tummy he rolled, didn't even have a chance to grab the camera and snap a picture. Then we did a photo shoot with him and he wouldn't roll again. We took some pictures in front of the Christmas tree, he was great at looking at me it was his sisters that were goofballs and looking everywhere but at me. I am having so much fun with him and can't believe he'll be 5 months yet.
Our happy guyMy 3 blessingsour best gift this year
He loves the jumparoo and tonight was making funny noiseshe's trying to rollMy cutie patootieI have one just like this of Kylynn, they look so much alikeI'm flying

1 comment:

Kari Lynn said...

Seriously Easton looks SO much like Kylynn! As I was looking through the rolling pics I kept thinking I have ones of Kylynn that look EXACTLY like that ... might have to dig them out to compare :)