Monday, December 13, 2010

Our Little Angel

Today I was blessed to be able to attend Manger Days at Kylynn's preschool. Way back in October we learned about Manger Days and she said she wanted to be an angel right away. Grandma VanDyke came through and got us a great costume during the halloween season for $7. She looked adorable in it. So thankful I was able to be there, along with her dad. We took pictures of all of the kids and then listened to them sing some songs for us. They did a fantastic job. I teared up just listening to my precious little girl singing praises to Our Heavenly Father. It is just so amazing to know that you are raising them to love God and to see it actually happening before your eyes. She sure is growing up on us. It seems like just yesterday we were enjoying her first Christmas and now she's telling me what to do, in a good way, usually. We are truly blessed to have her in our lives and I thank God for her.
Kylynn Joy - coloring her 'L' page
(she wanted to stick her L on Linney)
Her class posing for picturesSingiong her little heart out

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am suppose to be working but why not check out the blogging world while on lunch?!?! Lil Miss Angel looks adorable...love her to pieces!!!