Friday, October 22, 2010

our week

We didn't do a whole lot this week. I'm trying to take it easy and spend as much time as possible with the kiddos as I go back to work in 2 weeks, yup, 2 weeks and back to work I go. I just learned yesterday that pt conferences are the first 2 days I go back, how awful. That means my first two days I'll be at work from 7:15 - 7:15. Let's just say I will be exhausted that week, hopefully I can get to bed early and little man will sleep good for me. Keep your fingers crossed, say a little prayer for me cause I'm already dreading this. I'm sure we will survive but not going to be a fun week.
We had a play date with Mercy yesterday, the girls love playing with her. Today we went out for lunch with Aunt Linney and this weekend we plan to carve pumpkins. Hope everyone enjoys their weekend.
He's smiling more
my three blessings
Easton and Addisyn
Kylynn and Easton


Our happy boy
Big eyed Easton, check out his curly mohawk

The other day the girls were playing baby,
they play so well together, most of the time, I love it

No comments: