Sunday, October 3, 2010

I love fall afternoons

J and I did a little wine tasting,
he said he wished they had beer tasting
Fishtown

Me and the hubby
We had a wonderful fall afternoon together. I don't get many of those ever as he loves to hunt in the fall. But today he took a day to spend with me, thanks hun. We drove all the way around Leelanau Penninsula, stopped at some wineries, had lunch at The Cove in Fishtown, went to the Lighthouse at the end of the point, shopped in Suttons Bay and headed back to our three lovely children. They enjoyed a day with Grandpa, Grandma and Aunt Kari. Our time together is limited as there are now three little ones to care for and usually people aren't too keen on watching three. Today looks like an even better day, sunny and beautiful fall colors out the back window of my parents house. We're going to attempt a family photo, we'll see how that goes.



No comments: