Tuesday, October 12, 2010

fun in the leaves

Last night Jason blew the leaves in a large pile for me to take pictures of the girls in.
We had some good laughs and got some great pictures.I guess I should be happy my girls are somewhat photogenic,
love these pictures, can't wait to scrapbook them.Once again we tried getting a picture of the three of them, not so lucky. But some great bloopers.We told Addisyn it was time to head inside, she decided to keep playing in the pile. Daddy warned her he was going to blow her away, take a look at what unfolded. Her face was priceless when he started up the blower and came towards her. We had a great laugh watching her.

1 comment:

Trisha said...

Great pics Kristi! I still have to try and get the kids in the leaves, but they never do as good as your girls with looking at the camera!