Saturday, October 9, 2010

Beautiful fall days



Today we took Easton up to Rockford to have his footprint and handprint done in a tile for his room. I did this for Kylynn as a baby and we did a tile this spring for the girls room. What a great day to take a walk down by the river. It was a gorgeous scene along the river, the pictures prove it. I told J that next year we're taking the kids down there for pictures, it is a beautiful place and the colors make it even better.

My girls

By the $ ram, they were all painted differently,

it was pretty cool, the girls loved them

Tonight J and I enjoyed date night, we went to Outback for dinner-delish, and then to the Lady A concert. Wonderful concert but I felt very old. It was nice to just sit and people watch, oh and sing along with one of my fav groups. Great concert! Thanks hubby for taking me. Now we have baptism in the morning, so I should get to bed as it will be a busy day. I'll update soon with pics from baptism and our little guy.

1 comment:

The Kowalskis said...

Kristi, You look GREAT! I would never guess you just had a baby!