Monday, October 4, 2010

family photo shoot

I had some fun with Picnik, my new favorite site. You can make these cute collages and that is also how I did my new banner for the blog, thanks to my sis' help. Enjoy some shots of our family from our recent trip to TC to visit Grandma and Grandpa VanDyke and Aunt Kari.The familyThe family with our furry friends, gauge and remingtonI am so blessed to have my girls, they are each others best friend
and worst enemy at times, they sure do love each other though.

Definitely did not get a great one of all three kids, better luck next time!

2 comments:

Trisha said...

Cute collages! Ha, I love the one of the kids and the girls both upset. It's pretty cute. (:

Kari Lynn said...

Sorry we didn't get a good picture of the 3 kiddos - love the collage!