Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Summer days...

Isn't summer the best? We have been enjoying the outdoors. Today we had a pool party over at Aunt Courtney's for Aunt Linney's birthday. Happy 25th Birthday Lindsey! Kylynn actually did some jumping in and I dunked her so that she'd get used to the water. Hopefully next time she'll want to continue where she left of and do some more swimming. I forgot to tell you about Kylynn's latest from the doctor. She weighed 29 lbs 4 ounces (80 %) and she was 34 1/2 inches tall (73%), so she's a little above average for both. She liked the doctor and she was really happy she got a cow sticker.
Aunt Linney and Kylynn. Kylynn, Aunt Linney, and Cambrey - looking at her momma I'm sureMy big swimmer girl.
Each new day brings more vocabulary from her. I really am amazed how much she soaks up and have to watch myself when I talk. On the way up to TC this past weekend I was telling Jason something about Kylynn and said "She's not a dumb cookie, she's a smart cookie." Kylynn continued to repeat me saying "I'm not a dumb cookie." It was pretty cute. I had to work on getting her to say she's a smart cookie.
My 5 month old sweetie, Addisyn Joy

So we are the proud owners of a boat! Or should I say, Jason is the proud owner of a DUCK boat. Yup, a duck boat. Kylynn had to sit in it tonight. My hunter husband got his duck boat. I asked what I get, there was no reply.

No comments: