Sunday, July 27, 2008

Last weeks happenings..

I had to update some things we've been up to cause I have some adorable pictures to share. Kylynn has enjoyed using her rain boots to help in the garden. We also went to the Binder Park Zoo on Friday. Kylynn enjoyed the animals, she loves the monkeys, wasn't too sure about the giraffes but liked the pigs as well. She does keep her distance. We also had a play date down the road with the Arends and Zach Koetje. Zach already left before the picture but he was there. Kylynn has been enjoying her summer, mommy too, we used her pool again this week and maybe this week we'll get out her sprinkler from Uncle Brandon.
Here is Mercy, Kylynn, Eldon, and ReubenMy little 5 month old! Getting a little chunky.I thought this was adorable, I just had to post this. Too bad she won't eat the tomatoes!Me and my girls at the zoo.Kylynn and the pig, she actually didn't mind being this close.

No comments: