Sunday, July 13, 2008

Home again...

We are back home, for a few days at least. We will be back to TC next weekend and the following weekend. It will be nice to be home for a few days though. I already sorted the laundry so it is ready to go tomorrow first thing. I think Kylynn had a great time at the Cherry Festival. She really enjoyed playing with Lauren. We saw them again last night for the fireworks where the girls played on the slide at the park, blew bubbles and then watched the fireworks. Too bad we don't live closer, it was so much fun watching these two together.
Jason got me my birthday present early so I have been enjoying playing the Wii quite a bit. We tried out all of the games when we got home today. We had played some bowling with my sister and my parents this afternoon after church. I think I'll be hooked. Kylynn even has her own mote, remote. She just plays with the nunchuk while we're playing. Here are a couple of pictures from the week. I'm going to create a slide show when I have a chance and that will have lots more.
The girls are doing great, Addisyn rolled over Thursday night, very exciting! She is doing awesome with the Tummy Time and Kylynn loves to lay with her while she is doing it. She rolled over again tonight when we were back home, so it wasn't a fluke. She is changing more and more everyday. I've got Kylynn's 2 year pictures scheduled for Tuesday so as soon as she puts them online I'll give you the link to check them out. Hopefully everything goes well.

I think we might be heading to Aunt Courtney's pool tomorrow. We didn't get much sun in TC so I'm ready for a little sun time tomorrow. Hopefully Addisyn will sleep good inside or in her little dome.
Kylynn playing in her kitchen at grandma's house.Jason and I at the parade on Saturday.Me and my girls waiting for fireworks, yes they are matching. I had a lot of fun with their matching outfits this week. That's what is so fun about girls!My sweeties, Kylynn and Addisyn doing Tummy Time.

No comments: