Thursday, July 17, 2008

A random post

I told Trevor that I'd put the picture on here of Kylynn in her flower girl dress so you will see that. She was so excited to get it. Too bad the flower girl slippers wouldn't fit on her feet. So the whole family trekked out to David's Bridal tonight to exchange the slippers, we're all set now. Not much going on this week, we went out to Aunt Courtney's pool, had Lindsey's first bridal shower and I had a day to myself running errands. Now we're all packed and ready to head back to TC tomorrow. My soon to be Sister-in-Law's bachelorette party is Saturday night so I'm going to go hang out with the young ones and try to not act too old. Good luck! Have a great weekend and I'll post again next week with some updated pictures from our weekend. We're planning on heading to Moomer's tomorrow night for ice cream, I better save my points! Kylynn also goes to the doctor tomorrow for her 2 year check up so I'll update those stats when I am able to.They're both smiling but not looking at me, that is usually the case.Aunt Linney, Addisyn, Cambrey, and KylynnAddisyn is now starting ceral.No more newborn - she's in the exersaucer

2 comments:

TalsmaKids said...

Kristi,
Kylynn lookes so cute in that dress. I can't wait to hear how she did. I am starting to get a little nervouse about my girls in the wedding! Have a fun weekend!
Heather

Kari Lynn said...

Addi looks so big in that last picture!! I can't wait to have all of you up here once again this weekend, it makes things much more interesting around the house! (: