Thursday, July 10, 2008

Fun times at the Cherry Festival...

Well, I think I finally have my blog back to the way I want it. If you've been checking in the last few days you've seen a few different backgrounds. I thought I wanted cherries but decided against that. When I did that it deleted a ton of my stuff. I've added some things back but I'm still missing some links to friends blogs. If one of them is you I'll get it fixed when I get home. I have them saved on my favorites. I'll do a new slide show when we get back from the Festival with new pictures.
Today was a big day for Addisyn, she rolled over:) Yeah!!! We've been better about the tummy time since we went to the doctor and she is really doing well. I'll post a picture when we get back. She holds her head up for a long time. When we went to the doctor two weeks ago she was 13.5 lbs (48th%) and 25 3/4 inches (90th%). We have one long skinny girl on our hands. She seems to be chunkin out a little though. She has been great up here in TC, just a happy baby and so content. Tonight we went to the Children's parade. We sat with Trish, Trev, and Lauren, and Trisha's parents. Kylynn had a blast with her friend Lauren. They danced to all of the bands and music that went by. Before the parade began Trisha's mom took them for a walk. They had their own little conversation and really enjoyed being together. It is such a bummer that we don't live closer. They are such great friends and don't get to see each other that often. Hopefully we'll get together tomorrow night so they can play some more.
Tomorrow I think we're going to go to the beach and my mom is going to watch Addi for us so we can enjoy some Kylynn time.
Here's a few shots of our adventures so far:
Me, Kari, Addisyn, Kylynn, and Grandma at Arnold's
Aunt Kari and Kylynn on the Dumbo Ride
Jason and Dad on a ride

Grandpa and AddisynKylynn dancin at the paradeGrandpa, Kylynn, and Grandma at Moomers

No comments: