Sunday, February 16, 2014

Winter Fest in TC

We picked a good weekend to head to TC, this weekend was the Winter Comedy Fest so that meant fun family activities downtown.  We didn't partake in any of the comedy events but we did partake in some free fun on Front Street.  The kids were excited about the events and meeting up with their TC friends.  However, poor Camden didn't feel well so just Lauren ended up hanging out with us for a little bit.  We bundled up and headed out for some fun, but it was still oh so cold.  The kids wanted to go on the ferris wheel so we waited, it was a cold wait.  Then the girls did some ice skating.  Easton did some sliding and tricks of his own.  It was so cold that we didn't do much more, took some pictures by ice sculptures but that was about it.  The girls were upset because there was a zipline but the line was too long when we got there and when we left I was frozen.  Maybe next year.
A cool ice sculpture

A view of Front Street from the top of the Ferris wheel

My and my riding buddy

Grandpa and Addisyn

Addisyn ice skating for the first time

Kylynn and Lauren
They just crack us up, they get together and it is 
like they were never apart, I love it!

my crazy boy

Trish and I
My TC bestie!

My little Eskimos

Silly Addisyn, love these two

No comments: