Monday, February 17, 2014

Snow Tubing

Sunday afternoon we headed out to Timberlee in Traverse City to do some snow tubing.  The kids had a blast.  I was a little nervous about Easton but he was hillarious.  He wanted to keep going and going.  The kid is comical that is for sure.  At one point he was flapping his arms as we flew down the hill.  He even got snow in his face and didn't care.  Good times were definitely had by all!
All set to go


Addisyn on the tube heading up the hill with me

me and the kiddos

my big girl and I, beautiful sunshine but it was cold

Kylynn on her way up the hill with me

Easton did not want to leave, look at his face

We got some good videos on the go pro but I don't feel like loading them now, hopefully later this week or tomorrow on my day off I can get them uploaded and will put them on here or at least one or two.

No comments: