Sunday, February 23, 2014

Once in a lifetime...

We were in TC and I was seeing tons of posts about the ice caves north of Leeland.  Jason and I decided that it was something we needed to check out.  It even made national news.  We were so close we had to check them out.  So after swimming and playing at the lodge for the morning we ate some lunch, packed up the suburban and headed to check them out.  We are so glad we did, they were amazing.  Pictures do not do them justice.  The only thing is as soon as we left the snow started to fall and we were in for a long drive home.  It was HORRIBLE!  I prayed and prayed the entire way home, Jason's hands hurt from gripping the steering wheel so tightly.  Praise God we made it home after a 5 hour drive, kids did great thankfully.


On our way to check out the ice caves
Kylynn Joy

Me and the kids

Easton Marc

Addisyn Joy

My boys


Jason and the kids
(Glad I didn't notice the cracks above them when they were in the cave)

Our family

My hubby

Checking out some other creations in the ice

Daddy and Addisyn

That is looking from shore

Absolutely AMAZING

Me and my baby girl

No comments: