Wednesday, February 26, 2014

My Baby Girl Turns 6!


This spunky little love filled little girl turns 6 today!  Where did the time go?  6 years ago today I taught all day, contractions started at lunch, I left and told my principal I wouldn't be back I was going to have a baby.  I was right, she made her appearance that night and our lives have never been the same since.  The Lord knew Kylynn needed a little sister, they are the best of friends and I can't wait to see their friendship bloom as the years go by.  Addisyn is the sweetest girl I know.  She loves with all of her heart and would give you asked for.  I am amazed at how giving she is, she even teaches me a thing or two.  We are so blessed to have her in our family and can't wait to see what God has in store for her life.  I'm sure he has big plans for her with her big loving and giving heart!  Happy Birthday Addisyn Joy!

No comments: