Monday, September 3, 2012

First day of Kindergarten

Breakfast of champions for our Kindergartener, a waffle and apple juice
 
Kylynn Joy - off to Kindergarten, where did the time go
Isaac and Kylynn
 
Getting on the bus
 
At her seat
 
putting her back pack in her locker
lined up and ready to start her first day of school
 
Her teacher helping the kids get in line to head in
 
We had to pick her up early as we were heading to the UP, more to come on that later.  As we walked out she told me "Mom, my first day was AWESOME!"  Can't wait to see what God has in store for Kylynn this year.  One more week and Addisyn gets to go to school, she is getting very excited.  I head back to work tomorrow.  I am filled with mixed emotions, sad that my summer has come to an end.  I had so much fun with my family and making memories with the kiddos.  I'm ready for a routine and excited to see what challenges God has in store for me this year as a teacher.  Keep me in your prayers as I have a new teaching assignment, I will be using my ELL endorsement.  I'm both excited and scared but I know that God doesn't give us more than we can handle.


No comments: