Friday, September 14, 2012

UP Fun

Over the bridge we go again...
It's been a tradition the last 10 years that we had to the UP for Labor Day weekend.  My husband knows it is a huge sacrifice for this teacher but I do it to be with him, my children and enjoy some good family time.
On the road again... the kids did great
Love the Mackinac Bridge - we need to stop and take pics one of these times
The 4 oldest kiddos with Grandpa
They loved their trailer rides
My girls
Easton and Cole going for a ride
My bubba and I went for a ride
peanut time on the deck
more trailer rides
my beautiful blessings
All 8 grand kids
Easton, Brinley, Cambrey, Kylynn, Mason, Austin, Addisyn, and Cole
The girls got to ride their 4wheelers, Addisyn was thrilled
My two chics on their 4 wheelers

We were able to meet up with my college roomate Lisa and her family, as they live in Cooks.  It was so good to see them.  She had another baby girl in July so it was wonderful to meet her.  What a wonderful family and home she has.  It had been 2 years since we saw each other and it was like we were never apart. I sure do wish we lived closer.
Ashlyn and Addisyn 
(2 peas in a pod)
Out on the Dock at Kitch-it-Kipi
Easton and Mommy cranking the wheel
Our family
Kylynn and Emma
Me and Lisa and baby Kayla
And it wouldn't be a trip to the UP without a picture of some deer.  We saw tons of deer.  The kids love being able to see them out their windows.  They even got to go shining with their dad one night.  Another great trip to the UP in the books.  


No comments: