Wednesday, September 26, 2012

A little trip to Africa

This past weekend we traveled down to Gull Lake for another family reunion.  This time we got together with some of my dad's cousins on his mom's side of the family, the VanderMeulen side.  I have met some of these cousins but not all of them.  There was a pretty good turn out, it was a rainy Saturday.  We were hoping to be outside enjoying the lake but that wasn't the case.  We had fun anyways though.  The big attraction was my dad's cousins game room.  Or should we say a trip to Africa room.  Kylynn wasn't too thrilled about the animals, till it was time to leave.  I took a ton of pictures between my phone and my camera, here are a few to share.

Addisyn had a zebra shirt on so she thought she needed her picture taken by the zebra rug
Easton checking out the alligator
I thought this lion mount was absolutely amazing
This was quite the mount, alligator, gazelle (I think) and a cheetah

Here's a view of one end of the room
This cheetah was in their living room, beautiful
Daddy and his girls


No comments: