Thursday, September 13, 2012

Another one in school

Today was another big day in the Vugteveen home.  Addisyn started preschool.  Oh my, two in school now.  I know, it seems like just yesterday she was born.  Wow, 4 1/2 years sure has flown by.  I had a hard time leaving her this morning and had that guilty feeling of not being able to drop her off at school.  We all survived.  Next year I'll have to make a big deal for her.  She was so excited to start school and has been looking forward to today for quite some time.  I think she had a wonderful day.

Last night we read a special book, Twas the Night Before Preschool

Special pancake breakfast prepared by dad
All three kiddos this morning
Addisyn Joy - my preschooler
Showing off her backpack
Addi and her buddy Tyler
Another shot in the light of her
This picture just melts my heart.  You can totally feel the love when you look at this picture.  She will be in amazing hands.  I can't wait to see what God has planned for her this year.  

Addisyn and Mrs. Boomsma
She came home with this adorable class collage, love it!
And I love the huge smile on her face, she loved preschool!

No comments: