Tuesday, August 28, 2012

A birthday celebration and more...

The blog posts continue with our vacation pictures, remember I took over 600 pictures, have fun looking at a snipit of our wonderful week.
Kylynn floating in her raft
I celebrated '33' while on vacation, not my favorite number!
My family surprised me with a cake, loved it!
Crazy boy

And an even crazier kid - my brother
His beautiful daughter, loved her rolls!
Me and the kiddos
My little guy is coming out of his shell
A walk on the pier to watch the sunset
Our family
walking with our little guy
House of Flavors for Ice Cream after our walk out the pier
Can you guess what flavor she had?
Fishing off the dock.
I don't know who had more fun, the kids or the BIG kids???
Time for a boat ride
Chloe, Aunt Katie, Addi, and Kylynn
Addi kayaking with Grandpa

Another days worth of photos done, more to come...

No comments: