Sunday, August 26, 2012

The Cottage

Here are a few pictures of the first day or two of our vacation last week.  We had a wonderful week in Ludington with my family.  I took over 600 pictures. I will try to recap the vacation but this week is going to be busy.  I go back to work and Kylynn starts KINDEGARTEN!  We are very excited but very sad to see summer come to an end.  
 Silly Kiddos
Sitting with Aunt Kari on the dock
Ready for dinner
Doing a puzzle with Grandpa
loving their goggles
Fishing in the boathouse

And on the back of the boat
Going for a boat ride
My boys
Flying a kite on the beach

Addisyn running with her kite
Kylynn trying to help dad with her kite
My baby boy
The kiddos with Grandma and Grandpa
Our family, with some crazy little girls

There is the start of our vacation, hopefully I can get around to doing the rest of it in pieces over the week.

No comments: