Tuesday, August 7, 2012

We had some quality cousin time today...

Today we headed to Lansing to spend the day with Chloe and Katie.  The kids were pretty excited to go swimming with Chloe.  They did great on the drive over there, besides asking when we were going to be there at M6 and Kalamazoo, really.  We got there and enjoyed some lunch with Katie and then the girls got to wake Chloe up from her nap, they loved that.  Kylynn even got to feed Chloe, she was pretty pumped.  Then off to the pool we went and I'll let the pictures tell the rest of our day.
Kylynn feeding Chloe
my little man  
The girls in the pool with Chloe and Aunt Katie
Chloe just started waving this week, she is waving to me 
Kylynn holding Chloe, don't worry Katie was right there.  
I look at this though and think my little girl  is getting so big! 
 Addi loved pulling Chloe around in her raft
Easton loved the kiddie area - by the end he just kept making circles
thought he would have slept more on the way home, hope he sleeps in tomorrow 
VanDyke Cousins
 Easton 2 years, Addi 4 years, Chloe almost 11 months, Kylynn 6
 Then tonight we got some snuggles from another little cousin.  Jason had to work on the trailer with Brandon so we got to watch Austin for a little bit.  We soaked up our time and got some cute pictures while we were at it.  The kiddos love their cousin.
I got a great smile, love the dimple

Addi loves holding Austin

He was one happy baby tonight

Easton loves his cousin too!

All this baby action today made me really think about having another one, not!  I am very content with my three and loving the ages they are at.  I did ask Easton tonight if he wanted mommy to have another baby and he was quick to say no.  I don't think he liked me using his changing table for someone else and me holding another baby, just a touch of jealousy.


No comments: