Monday, August 27, 2012

Open House

We had Open House tonight at HCS for Kylynn.  She was beyond excited to see her teacher and find her seat, her locker and more.  I can't believe she'll be a Kindergartner.  I get to take her tomorrow for her visitation and then she starts on Thursday.  At Open House I was excited to be able to help out with her first recess duty, I like to do what I can, when I can.  Won't she be surprised when Mom is on the playground on her first day of school.
Kylynn and her teacher
Kylynn spotted her name on the board, I laughed out loud
Kylynn up on the loft, Easton had a blast up there as well
Kylynn by her locker, see a trend here?  
Easton had to be right there with her

Addisyn was able to see her teacher and classroom tonight, although it was not for preschoolers she was happy to see her teacher.  I already headed off to work my shift taking care of the ice cream social so Daddy took this picture, I was quite impressed.  He said he was sorry he didn't get a picture of her with her teacher, I told him that was okay, the first day of school would be okay for that.  

No comments: